TITLE: Bep Group
All groups shall be conducted in accordance with the Iowa Addendum to the Duluth Men’s Education Program Model.
- Attendance and Fee Collection. Weekly attendance records will be kept for each offender. Offenders must pay for group services in accordance with BEP program policy.
- Offenders must complete the number of group session ordered by the court and/or their probation officer to complete the program.
- Homework. Homework shall be assigned periodically. Offenders must return homework as assigned in order to attend group.
- Facilitators will notify BEP staff of any absences, offender completions or offender non-compliance.
- Facilitators will ensure that offenders attending group follow program rules and that they are not left unattended in the secure area of the building.