TITLE: Bep Orientation
An Orientation session will be offered on a regular basis following completion of offender Intake and as a pre-requisite to weekly group sessions. The Orientation session will provide offenders with a program overview, group rules, staff contact information and an introduction to the concepts taught in weekly group sessions.
- Offenders will attend one two hour Orientation session.
- The Orientation date will be determined and scheduled at the Intake/Update appointment.
- Offenders must attend Orientation prior to entering group.
- BEP staff will assign each offender into his weekly group and assign a start date.
- BEP staff will hand out and review staff contact information and group rules.
- BEP staff will conduct introductory activities designed to introduce offenders to the group process and basic philosophy of the program.