TITLE: Facility Access
Access to and egress from the facility are controlled. Anyone entering the facility who is not employed by the Fifth Judicial District Department of Correctional Services is to sign in at the main control desk. Movement of visitors is monitored and controlled.
- Visitors are to sign in with their name, date, time, and their reason for being on the site immediately upon entering the facility. Residential Officers are responsible to assure this is done.
- Visitors are to sign out when leaving. Residential Officers are responsible to assure this is done.
- For the respect of all, visitors must be properly attired. Shirts and shoes must be worn and visitors may be barred if they are wearing clothing deemed inappropriate by staff on duty.
- Visitors will remain in designated visiting areas during visiting hours.
- Anyone representing themselves as an officer of the Court; i.e. process server, lawyer, detective, Bureau of Prison personnel, etc. are required to provide professional identification upon entering the facilities.
- The Fifth Judicial District Department of Correctional Services reserves the right to deny admission to anyone.